2020 Katy Market Day Vendor Registration
REGISTRATION DATES FOR THE 2020 MARKET SEASON:
- March 21, 2020: CANCELLED
- April 18, 2020 (Car Show): CANCELLED
- May 16, 2020: CANCELLED
- June 20, 2020: CANCELLED
- July 18, 2020: CANCELLED
- August 15, 2020: CANCELLED
- September 1, 2020: CANCELLED
- October 17, 2020: FULL!
- November 21, 2020: CANCELLED
- December 5, 2020 (Katy Old Fashioned Christmas Festival): FULL!
Want to be a vendor?
Priority registration for our previous Spring 2020 vendors will begin on October 29th.
Registration for the GENERAL PUBLIC is FULL
Call 281-391-1993 during business hours to be placed on the waiting list.
Mon-Sat 10am-5pm & Sunday 12pm-5pm
- Fill out the appropriate form below.
- Mail or drop off the completed form and $100 booth fee to The Limited Edition Art & Antiques 5717 Second St. Katy, TX 77493
Emailing a form does NOT confirm that you will be given a booth space. The ONLY way to apply for a booth space is to turn in a physical form and complete payment.
- Once spaces are filled, we will send out confirmation emails with booth numbers and vendor information.
- If spaces have been filled before we receive your application, you will be placed on a waiting list.
Christmas Festival- Vendor: $100 Booth Fee
Cash/Check ONLY – Checks should be made out to “Katy Market Day”
We can not reserve or hold spaces.
Vendors must have tangible merchandise to sell. Service-oriented vendors will not be permitted.
Only ONE booth per direct sale company (Mary Kay, Scentsy. Young Living, etc.) allowed each market.
Only TWO booths per CBD and coffee vendors allowed each market.
Katy Market Day is a rain or shine event. Booth fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No refunds or rain checks will be given if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather or covid concerns.
Attend the event at your own risk, and do not attend if you are ill, have a fever, have tested positive or have come into contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19. Masks are required when social distancing is not possible for those who are physically able to wear a mask.
2020 Old-Fashioned Christmas Festival
December 5th 10am-5pm
Vendors must have tangible merchandise to sell.
LIMITED NUMBER OF BOOTHS AVAILABLE- $100 BOOTH FEE
In order to stay in compliance with current social distancing guidelines, we have made a few changes to the map from previous years. Booths will be placed 10 ft apart, and are limited to 80 spaces.
Priority registration will be given to the Spring 2020 vendors who’s markets were cancelled this year. Any open spaces will then be opened to the public on November 3rd. Registration instructions can be found toward the top of the page.
If you were not a Katy Market Day Spring 2020 vendor, please do not send your registration form before Nov. 3rd. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org