2021 Katy Market Day Vendor Registration
Want to be a vendor?
-Katy Market Day is only accepting applications on a month-to-month basis-
Registration for the GENERAL PUBLIC for the May 15th market is OPEN!
Registration information/forms are below.
EVENT DATES FOR THE 2021 MARKET SEASON:
- May 15, 2021
- June 19, 2021
- July 17, 2021
- August 21, 2021
- September 18, 2021
- October 16, 2021
- November 20, 2021
- December 4, 2021 (Katy Old Fashioned Christmas Festival)
Sign up for our email list at the bottom of this page to be notified of future sign up dates, or follow us on Facebook!
- Fill out the registration form below.
- Mail or drop off the completed form and $50 booth fee to The Limited Edition Art & Antiques 5717 Second St. Katy, TX 77493. Mon-Sat 10am-5pm & Sunday 12pm-5pm. DO NOT EMAIL YOUR FORMS.
Emailing a form does NOT confirm that you will be given a booth space. The ONLY way to apply for a booth space is to turn in a physical form and complete payment.
- Once spaces are filled, we will send out confirmation emails with booth numbers and vendor information.
- If spaces have been filled before we receive your application, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- Vendors will no longer be able to choose their own booth spaces. You are welcome to request a space, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to honor that request.
- Katy Market Day will be holding sign-up on a month-to-month basis for the foreseeable future. Keep your eye on our website and our Facebook page for more info!
2021 Vendor Fee: $50 per booth space
Cash/Check ONLY – Checks should be made out to “Katy Market Day”
We can not reserve or hold spaces.
Vendors must have tangible merchandise to sell. Service-oriented vendors will not be permitted.
Limited spaces available for Direct Sale vendors (Mary Kay, Scentsy. Young Living, etc.)
Only ONE booths per CBD and coffee vendors allowed each market.
Katy Market Day is a rain or shine event. Booth fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No refunds or rain checks will be given if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather or Covid concerns.
Attend the event at your own risk, and do not attend if you are ill, have a fever, have tested positive or have come into contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19. Masks are recommended when social distancing is not possible for those who are physically able to wear a mask.
2021 Katy Market Day
Every third Saturday starting on May 15th!
Vendors must have tangible merchandise to sell.
LIMITED NUMBER OF BOOTHS AVAILABLE- $50 BOOTH FEE